“In the past, there were never any women in the Executive Committees of [our organization]. Now there are women at the regional, national and even at local level Executive Committees. We are finding that women can now stand for themselves with support from the top levels of the gender structures.” - Female NGO Director, South African Commercial, Catering and Allied Workers Union (SACCAWU)
We partner with a range of organizations to develop and/or implement policy or structural changes that will promote more equitable institutions and programmatic impact. These include international NGOs, multilateral organizations, bilateral donors, philanthropic foundations, community-based organizations, and academic institutions.
Whether your organization seeks a “gender diagnosis,” help with strategic planning, long-term training, or intermittent guidance to build gender-sensitive organizational and program monitoring, G@W can help. Let’s create a revolution together.
- International NGOs including AWID, Plan International, OXFAM-NOVIB, Oxfam International, and Oxfam Canada;
- Multilateral organizations including UN Women, UNDP, the UN Girls’ Education Initiative, FAO, UNFPA and the Commonwealth Secretariat;
- Bilateral donors and philanthropic foundations including the Global Fund for Women, the Levi Strauss Foundation, Swiss Development Cooperation, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the African Women’s Development Fund, the Aga Khan Foundation;
- Community-based organizations
- Academic institutions including George Washington University and The Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies at the City University of New York Graduate School.