- Who We Are
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Case Studies
- Facilitators' and Partners' Stories
- Contact Us
How We Do It
Our approach and tools
Our approach to the process of change is:
- collaborative--we work with our organizational partners
- dialogic--it's a learning process for all parties
- non-prescriptive and evolutionary--we start from the assumption that our partners are the real experts on their own experiences
- holistic--we engage the whole person: mind, body and spirit
To support our approach we use what we call an action-learning process. We have also developed tools to take our partners through the process, including the Gender at Work framework and Mind, Body and Spirit practices, exercises we have developed to help reduce the anxiety that may be arise to ensure that workshops take place in an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
Gender at Work also introduces different documentation tools for reflection and learning throughout the CSO Strengthening Program, most often writing. More recently we're beginning to use digital storytelling as well.